Shifting your EVP Strategy to Improve New Talent Attraction
If you’ve ever wondered where a replacement hip or knee comes from or even your hospital bed and other medical devices your clinician may need to treat, it may well have come from medical devices company Stryker.
But don’t worry, we’re not about to get all medical on you, we’ve been speaking to Tennille Folk is the Director of Talent Attraction at Stryker.
Have a listen to the episode below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher or Soundcloud.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How they are competing with the big tech giants to get engineering talent
- Why their campus relation status is important for talent attraction
- What The People, The Culture, The Work and The Growth means
- Why they love its EVP and don’t have a tagline
- That growth and flexibility are key to the employees
You can connect with Tennille here.