Staffstore UK is currently recruiting for a Filter Aligner on a temp to perm basis for our long-standing client based in Shipley.
The position has arisen due to company growth and exciting prospect in the near future.
The role will consist of RF component and module-level alignment, utilising standard laboratory equipment within the production environment, following procedures and specifications in accordance with the appropriate guidelines.
Main responsibilities for this role are:
• Perform production and R&D alignment of RF and microwave components, such as multiplexers, RF Filters and passive components
• Capable of tuning high-frequency RF circuits using small hand tools and equipment
• Experienced with components (capacitors, coils, substrates) and attachment media (solders and epoxies)
• Familiar with the use of common laboratory equipment including Vector Network Analysers, Spectrum Analysers and oscilloscopes
• Able to read and interpret work instructions, schematics and process procedures to determine sequence of operations and proper alignment techniques
• Ability to test, troubleshoot and rework is desirable
• Previous Filter tuning experience
• Good hand to eye co-ordination
• Ability to follow written, pictorial and verbal working instructions
• Must be adaptable and have the ability to multi-skill