How Turbonomic Attracts Top Talent from Large Tech Companies
In the latest episode of the Employer Branding Podcast, we chat with a growing tech company battling it out over talent with the usual behemoths. Lots of tips on how to go about winning as a challenger brand today.
Chris McMahon is the Vice President, People & Culture at Turbonomic. He is a people strategist that enables energetic cultures at high growth Boston area companies such as Turbonomic, Vistaprint, Endeca and 170 Systems. Passionate about hiring and developing great talent and leadership across the globe for Turbonomic as it continues its path of hypergrowth.
Justin Graci is the Marketing Manager, Corporate & Talent Brand at Turbonomic. As a brand marketing manager, he’s in charge of developing digital strategies and communications that help support the corporate brand and how Turbonomic is perceived by customers, partners and candidates. Working cross-functionally with almost every team within the org, he’s the storyteller evangelizing what the company does best.
Have a listen to the interview below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Who Turbonomic are and what they do.
- What corporate culture is like at Turbonomic.
- What the EVP of Turbonomic is all about at the company.
- What Turbonomic’s best source of hire is at the moment.
- What initiatives they are most proud of and what hard lessons have they learned from.
- What are some of the most important tech tools they use on a daily basis.
- How they measure the results of their employer brand work.
- Who inspires Chris and Justin’s employer branding approach, and why.
- What’s up next for employer branding in the tech space.
Check out life at Turbonomic.