How to Create a Strong EVP in the Middle East and Africa
They’re one of the biggest manufacturers of confectionery in the world and while you might think its global brand means talent attraction would be the least of their worries – guess what? They have their own challenges too.
Today we talk with one of the largest corporations in the world about some of the challenges they need to overcome while operating in regions like the Middle East and Africa in terms of technology adoption, culture and talent attraction.
James McFadzean is a Regional Recruitment Marketing & Employer Brand Manager at Nestlé.
Have a listen to the episode below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What the companies biggest recruitment challenges are
- What ‘healthy future’ means in terms of employer brand
- Why the challenges differ according to the region and what those challenges are
- Why social media is king in these regions
- What metrics they use to measure their EVP
You can connect with James here.