Engineering a Better Tomorrow Through Employer Branding
We sit down with an American global aerospace, defense, security and advanced technologies company with worldwide interests.
Charlotte Jones leads Talent Attraction and Employee Engagement Strategies at Lockheed Martin, a leading technology innovation company. Headquartered in Bethesda, Lockheed Martin’s brings proven performance to our customers’ toughest in more than 70 nations.
Charlotte has been leading attraction strategies for over 17 years now, whether it’s diversity and inclusion-focused, recruiting marketing or employer branding focused. She manages content, messages, creative campaigns, project plans and teams that contribute to the overall company brand.
Have a listen to the interview below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- All about how Charlotte started her role at Lockheed Martin.
- What the corporate culture is all about at the company and why it is all about doing what’s right, respecting others and performing with excellence.
- How the company is challenged by their top-secret talent needs!
- What their ‘oneLM’ approach to employer brand entails.
- How they communicate and activate their employer brand strategy.
- What Charlotte’s top 3 mistakes to avoid are.
- Why AI is the future for employer branding and recruitment marketing.
Connect with Charlotte on LinkedIn!